If you have a good idea for a new business venture but don't have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, we can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business — Sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Register for an Australian Business Number with the ATO
- Complete registration procedures with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Let us help you turn your business idea into a reality!
At Smith Sharpe & Abbott we aim to provide you with advice when your business needs it, not just when you ask for it. We help you manage every aspect of your business and because we establish a one-on-one relationship with each of our clients, our advice is tailor-made for your business. We've also developed our traditional auditing and accounting practices into innovative client-focused services. Our flexibility and adaptability ensure we help you get the best results.
Listed, are the services we offer. This list is by no means exhaustive, and our team of friendly staff are more than happy to talk about any services not listed here that you might require.